We think that this bookcase (several in stock) from our Used Furniture Showroom needs a makeover. Here are a few of the ideas we came up with to make it look fresh and new:
1. Refinish it with a fresh coat of paint and some distressing for a shabby chic look.
2. Try a hot, bold color in an unexpected way. A traditional bookcase in bright pink is a interesting combination.
3. Go metallic! Give it a lux upgrade with silver or gold paint.
4. This beauty can hold more than just books. Use it as a china cabinet.
5. For all you fashionistas, what about a shoe closet?
6. Actually, you could use it to display just about anything. Like those Beanie Babies you are still holding on to.
7. Keep it simple and classic with white or cream refinish.
8. Keep it as is. It is actually pretty fabulous in its current state!
For more DIY ideas keep checking back every Friday or follow us on Pinterest!