At McAleer’s we know that organization is important to an efficient office. We also know that many businesses have limited space. When you need to store lots of files and paperwork, think “up” not “out”. Vertical files provide the most efficient approach to maximum storage capacity with a minimal footprint. HON’s 510 Series of commercial grade, full suspension file cabinets are the best long term archival filing storage system available. The 510 series features:
- High drawer sides that hold hanging folders without use of hangrails.
- Drawers that open fully to provide easy access to the entire drawer contents.
- 10 nylon rollers that allow smooth drawer action.
- An interchangeable core removable lock for security.
- It is available in two widths, for either letter- or legal-size documents.
- Its premium quality construction means strong, durable long-life cases.
- It is made from 30% post consumer materials with an aluminum handle and a baked enamel finish which is available in black, putty, or light grey.
At McAleer’s we offer the quality of HON’s 510 series of filing cabinets at prices lower than the “Big Box” stores, so if you are looking to organize your office with limited space and a limited budget, these file cabinets are the solution.
Photos by HON Company